Summer holidays are on and we are here with one simple DIY craft idea to keep your little one engaged.
Styrofoam cup- 1
Googley eyes- 2
White paper 1
Pink paper 1
Foam coin 1
1. Attach the foam coin on the cup with the help of glue to make it look like a nose.
2. Now attach the googley eyes above the nose with the help of glue.
3. Now draw an ear on the pink paper and cut two such pieces.
4. Repeat the previous step with the white paper also.
5. Now you have two ears ready.
6. Stick the pink ears onto the white ears with the help of glue.
7. Now attach the ears behind the styrofoam cup.
8. Draw whiskers on the cup.
And you fun DIY Cuppy Friend is ready.