DIY Crunchy Bubblegum Slime
Introduce your child to science and chemistry with this super fun DIY slime experiment! Experiment with different substances to make drippy, gooey, crunchy BUBBLEGUM SLIME
Plastic cup / disposable cup (2)
- Start with mixing 3 pinches of borax in a cup of water. Stir well
- Now pour the glue in one cup and add the pink color. Mix well.
- Add foam beads and mix.
- Add exact amount of water as glue in the glue cup. Mix well.
- Then, add one tablespoon of the Borax mixture into the glue mixture. Stir well and observe how the watery glue begins to solidify just a little and turn into slime.
- Knead your slime to bring it to a proper consistency and your Crunchy Bubblegum Slime is ready.
Leave a comment