DIY Flower Crown
- Wire rope
- Artificial flowers
- Adhesive tape
- Cut a piece of wire rope, roughly the size of your head.
- Cut another piece of the same size and rap it around the first piece to make the crown thicker and stronger
- Fake flowers usually come in a bouquet, therefore you need to separate them. Spin each flower from its stem until it breaks.
- Get five flowers that have their stem and leaf around the crown and tape them securely.
Note: The leaves will give more volume to the crown.
- Now, separate a few flowers from their steam and leaf and glue it to the grown.
- Keep doing this until you see no more space between the flowers.
Leave a comment