It's Good Friday today and Easter is just around the corner. We are here with an easy DIY Easter craft activity for you-
Fun Easter Bunny
Popsicle sticks 10
Googley eyes- 2
White water color
White paper 1
Pink paper 1
Foam coin 1
1. Color the popsicle sticks using the white water color and paint brush.
2. Keep them aside for drying. Now draw an ear on the pink paper and cut two such pieces.
3. Repeat the previous step with the white paper also.
4. Now you have two ears ready.
5. With the help of glue stick the popsicle sticks side by side to make a frame.
6. Now glue the foam coin to make it look like a nose.
7. Glue the googley eyes.
8. Stick the pink ears onto the white ears with the help of glue.
9. Stick the ears behind the popsicle frame.
10. Draw whiskers.
And your Easter Bunny is ready!