DIY Paper Plate Fish
This weekend, get your child to make some paper plate fish to decorate their rooms.
Here’s what you will need:
- Two paper Plates per fish
- Acrylic paints
Here’s how you make these simple paper plate fish:
- Decorate one paper plate for the body of the fish.
- Use stripes or any other design, choice is yours!
- Add on a button or draw an eye using sketch pens/paints and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Either cut the mouth from the same plate or just draw one over it.
- On another plate, draw the upper and lower fins and a tail. Paint them and leave them to dry for a few. Then, cut them out and paste on to the body. Repeat for as many as you want/need.
- You can add bubbles over their mouth for an extra effect too!
Leave a comment