DIY Silky Golden Slime
Introduce your child to science and chemistry with this super fun DIY slime experiment! Experiment with different substances to make drippy, gooey, squishy slime. Let’s make a Silky Golden Slime.
2. Plastic cup / disposable cup (2)
5. Golden water color
- Start with mixing 3 pinches of borax in a cup of water. Stir well.
- Now pour the glue in one cup.
- Add the golden water color to the glue. Mix well.
- Add exact amount of water as glue in the glue cup. Mix well.
- Then, add one tablespoon of the Borax mixture into the glue mixture. Stir well and observe how the watery glue begins to solidify just a little and turn into slime.
- You can add more borax solution based on the quantity of glue you’ve taken.
- Your drippy, gooey, squishy, silky, golden slime is ready!
Leave a comment