And here is another one of my favorite materials to get creative with! 🤩
So much you can do with Pom Poms - and easy and light to carry anywhere! 😱And completely mess-free :)
Both Maya and I (Abha Shah- Founder, PodSquad) love some of these - and they make great learning aids too-
1. Put pompom balls in tray and use cupcake liners to sort them in different colors.
2. Place pompom balls on matching color dots.
3. Counting numbers by drawing caterpillars.
4. Shape matching with pompom balls.
5. Practice counting by placing pompom balls in dots.