Pay with Paytm - 9820440754
Fun with Fruits
- Kiwi (thinly sliced)
- Raspberries (cut in half)
- Blueberries (Optional)
- Peach (thinly sliced)
- 2 glasses lemonade
- Add your fresh fruits to a popsicle mould. If you do not have one, use a disposable drinking cup.
- Fill the mould to the top with lemonade.
- Then insert your stick to the mould and place it in the freezer until the popsicles are frozen. This will take around 5 hours.
Two Ingredient Sorbets
- Fruit of your choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Cut your fruit of choice and freeze it overnight.
- Add the frozen fruit along with the honey and lemon juice to a food processor. Churn until it is completely combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep pan and freeze it until completely frozen.
Chocolate Almond Delights
- 1 large banana
- 3 cups dark chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- Cut almonds
- Cut the banana in half as shown in the picture
- Insert a popsicle stick and place the bananas on parchment paper.
- Freeze the bananas for three hours.
- In a mixing cup, add the chocolate and butter. Microwave it in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Place the almonds on a plate. Dip the bananas in the chocolate sauce and roll them in the almond shavings.
Leave a comment