Teach your kids Finger Painting
This Friday teach your kids how to make colourful landscapes through finger painting!
- Black Marker
- Bowl of water
- Paper plate
- Draw something on a blank sheet of paper
- Use a paper plate as a palette. Make sure you keep the colors at a safe distance from each other.
- Dip your fingertip in the paint on the palette and then transfer it onto your painting.
- Paint one color at a time and wash your finger in the bowl of water before changing colors.
- Use a marker to outline things and add some finishing touches.
Leave a comment