DIY Colorful Holi Slime
Introduce your child to science and chemistry with this super fun DIY slime experiment! Experiment with different substances to make drippy, gooey, squishy slime. The season of color and happiness is here so let’s make a colorful Holi Slime.
2. Plastic cup / disposable cup (2)
5. Water colors
- Start with mixing 3 pinches of borax in a cup of water. Stir well.
- Now pour the glue in one cup.
- Add the red water color to the glue. Mix well.
- Add exact amount of water as glue in the glue cup. Mix well.
- Then, add one tablespoon of the Borax mixture into the glue mixture. Stir well and observe how the watery glue begins to solidify just a little and turn into slime.
- You can add more borax solution based on the quantity of glue you’ve taken.
- Repeat the same process with green and yellow water colors.
- Your drippy, gooey, fluffy, HOLI SLIME is ready.
Leave a comment