Recipes for the summer - Lemonade
Summer heat can be scorching and unbearable. The weather can have an even bigger impact on the health of our kids while they play outside. We require constant energy refills by re-hydrating ourselves with energy drinks, fruit juices and other citrus packed refreshments.
Here is quick summer drink for your family to #BeatTheHeat this summer with PodSquad:
A drink made from lemon juice and water sweetened with sugar. It's the best homemade drink to keep you hydrated after a long day.
- 4 Lemons
- 4 Fresh Mint sprigs
- 6 teaspoon sugar (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds Powder (Roasted)
- 3 glass chilled water, 1 glass room temperature
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices for garnishing
Serves: 4 people
- Take a large water container, add 1 glass of room temperature water to it. Now add sugar and stir till it dissolves into the water completely.
- Cut & squeeze 3 lemons to the same jug. Add black salt, roasted cumin seeds powder and black pepper powder to it.
- Now add chilled water or Soda and stir.
- Add crushed Ice and few mint leaves to it for the flavor.
- Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
ENJOY YOUR DRINK :)
Leave a comment